SAIL Recruitment 2013 – Apply Online for Assistant Manager Posts: Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL), Research & Development Centre for Iron and Steel (RDCIS) at Ranchi has issued notification for recruitment of the Assistant Manager vacancies in various disciplines. Eligible candidates can apply online before 02-12-2013.
Company: Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL)
Total No. of Posts: 24
10 Exam Tips for Practice to Get Better Marks
Name & No. of the Posts:
- Assistant Manager (R&D) – Mechanical Grade E2: 08 Posts
- Assistant Manager (R&D) – Metallurgy and or Material Science, Grade-E2: 06 Posts
- Assistant Manager (R&D) – Mineral Engineering, Grade-E2: 01 Post
- Assistant Manager (R&D) – Chemical, Grade-E2: 04 Posts
- Assistant Manager (R&D) – Ceramics, Grade-E2: 02 Posts
- Assistant Manager (R&D) – Geology/ Applied Geology, Grade-E2: 02 Posts
- Assistant Manager (R&D) – Electronics, Grade-E2: 01 Post
Age Limit: Candidates maximum age limit should not exceed 34 years as on 01-10-2013. Age relaxation will be applicable as per the rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Graduate Degree in Mechanical Engineering for Post No.1, Graduate Degree in Metallurgy and or Material Science Engineering for Post No.2, Graduate Degree in Mineral Engineering for Post No.3, Graduate Degree in Chemical Engineering for Post No.4, Graduate Degree in Ceramics Engineering for Post No.5, Post Graduate Degree in Geology/ Applied Geology for Post No.6 and Graduate Degree in Electronics Engineering with minimum 65 % marks from AICTE approved college or recognized University / Institution for Post No7.
Selection Process: Candidates would be selected based on their performance in written test and interview.
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay examination fee of Rs.500/- for General and OBC category and Rs.100/- as processing fee for SC/ST/PWD/ Departmental candidates. The application/ processing fee can be paid by using Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Internet Banking online through the payment gateway made available.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online through the website http://sail.shine.com/jobs/173/ from 02-11-2013 to 02-12-2013. After applying online, the candidate is required to download the system generated Registration Slip with unique Registration Number and other essential details and retain a copy of the same. Candidates shortlisted for interview would be required to furnish documents regarding proof of date of birth, qualification, experience, category, etc. at the time of interview as per intimation given to the shortlisted candidates.
Follow Below Steps to Apply Online:
- Before applying online candidates must have a valid email ID, scanned copy of photograph and signature.
- Log on to website http://sail.shine.com/jobs/173
- Read the instructions carefully before apply online.
- Click on the link ‘Apply Now’ below the desired position.
- Fill the online application form with all details and upload the scanned photograph and signature.
- After applying online submit the application form.
- After applying online, the candidate is required to download the system generated Registration Slip with unique Registration Number.
- Starting date for Submitting Applications through website: 02-11-2013
- Closing date for Submitting Applications through website: 02-12-2013
Some Important links
- Haryana Police Requires 736 Male Constable in India Reserve Battalions | Last Date: 13.12.2013
- SAIL Durgapur Plant Recruitment for various positions | Last Date: 14.12.2013
- UPSC Recruitment for 2013 for Various Posts – 81 Posts | Last Date: 28.11.2013
- UPSC Engineering Services Examination 2013 Result – Download Now
- NTPC Finance ET 2013 Result | NTPC Finance Executive Trainee Final Result 2013
- NTPC Diploma Trainees Admit Card 2013 – Download Now
If you still having any problem or you want some more information regarding any other admission ,Exams, admit card or anything else, then please write us on email@example.com , our expert will help you to solve your problem.
To Join us on Facebook click here
All the Best