APCOB Recruitment 2013 – Apply Online for 180 Staff Assistant & Manager Posts: Andhra Pradesh State Cooperative Bank Limited (APCOB) has released notification for recruitment of the 130 Staff Assistant and 50 Manager (Scale I) vacancies.
Company: Andhra Pradesh State Cooperative Bank Limited (APCOB)
Total No. of Posts: 180
Name of the Post:
- Staff Assistant: 130 Posts
- Manager (Scale I): 50 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be between 18-28 years as on 01-09-2013 i .e. candidates should not have been born earlier than 02-09-1985 and later than 01-09-1995 (both dates inclusive). Age relaxation will be applicable as per the rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess any Graduation from a recognized university for Post No.1 and Graduation with 60% aggregate marks or Commerce Graduate with 55% aggregate for post No.2. Candidates must have proficiency in Telugu language. Knowledge of English is required.
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay the application fee including intimation charges of Rs.400/- for General/BC category and Rs.50/- for SC/ST/PC/EXS category. Candidates can pay the application fee through online mode by using only Master/Visa Debit or Credit cards or Internet Banking or can be made through the CBS branches of State Bank of India through the offline mode.
Selection Process: Candidates would be selected based on their performance in Online Test/Examination and Interview.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can register Online through Bank’s website http://www.apcob.org only between 19-09-2013 and 09-10-2013. After applying online, take print out of the online application registered by the candidates, for their records/production at the time of interview.
Instructions to Apply Online:
- Before applying online candidates must have valid email ID and should scan the passport size photograph and signature.
- Log on to Bank’s website http://www.apcob.org
- Click on the recruitment link—> click on the link beside the desired post.
- Read the details carefully and click on “Apply Online”
- Fill the online application with necessary details and upload the scanned photograph and signature.
- After filling in all the required particulars submit the application on-line.
- Click “submit” button and the online application will be registered.
- A Registration Number and Password will appear for your online registration immediately on the screen, candidates should note down it.
- Take print out of the application form and produce at the time of interview.
- Opening Date for Online Registration: 19-09-2013
- Closing date for Online Registration: 09-10-2013
- Dates for Payment of Application Fee through Online Mode: From 19-09-2013 to 09-10-2013
- Dates for Payment of Application Fee through Offline Mode: From 21-09-2013 to 14-10-2013
- Date of Online Test for Staff Assistant Post: 17-11-2013
- Date of Online Test for Manager Post: 16-11-2013
If you still having any problem or you want some more information regarding any other admission ,Exams, admit card or anything else, then please write us on email@example.com , our expert will help you to solve your problem.
To Join us on Facebook click here
All the Best