UPSEE 2014 – Eligibility Criteria
For PG Applicants:-
- For admission to first year of MBA a candidate must have passed Bachelors degree course of three years minimum duration from any recognized Indian University; or its equivalent, recognized by A.I.U securing minimum 50% (45% for SC/ST) marks in aggregate.
- For admission to first year of MCA a candidate must have passed Bachelors degree course of three years minimum duration from any recognized Indian University; or its equivalent, recognized by A.I.U. securing minimum 50% (45% for SC/ST) marks in aggregate. Candidate must have passed Mathematics at 10+2 level or Graduation level.
- For Admission to first year of MAM Course (Dual degree), a candidate must have passed Intermediate examination of U.P. Board or 10+2 level examination or its equivalent from any recognized Board/ University and securing minimum 45% marks without grace (40% marks for SC/ST category candidates) in aggregate.
For UG Applicants:-
- The subject combination required in the qualifying examination (intermediate examination of U. P. Board or 10+2 level examination or its equivalent) for admission to first year of different courses shall be as under:-
|Course||Compulsory Subjects||Anyone of the following Subjects|
|B. Tech.||Physics & Mathematics||Chemistry/ Bio-Technology /|
|Biology / Technical Vocational subject|
|B. Tech.(Bio-Technology)||(i) Physics & (ii)||Chemistry/ Bio-Technology /|
|Mathematics OR Biology||Technical Vocational subject|
|B. Pharm.||Physics & Chemistry||Mathematics/ Bio-Technology/|
|Biology / Technical Vocational Subject|
|B. Arch.||Mathematics & Physics||Chemistry/ Computer Science/|
|Biology/ Engineering Drawing /|
|Technical Vocational subject|
|B.Tech. (Agriculture Engg.)||Agriculture discipline.|
|BHMCT / BFAD||Any discipline.|
- The applicant should have clearly passed with 40% marks for General and OBC. 35% marks for SC/ST candidates in aggregate.
- For 2nd year (lateral entry) of B.Pharma., the candidate should have passed Diploma in Pharmacy course; at least 60% marks in total.
- For 2nd year (lateral entry) of B.Tech, the candidate should have passed 3 years Diploma in engineering course at least 60% marks in aggregate/ 3 years B.Sc. Degree with mathematics as one subject; at least 60% marks in aggregate.
If you still having any problem or you want some more information regarding any other admission ,Exams, admit card or anything else, then please write us on firstname.lastname@example.org , our expert will help you to solve your problem.
To Join us on Facebook click here
All the Best