Start Stands for: (S : Scholarship TA : Talent R : Reward T: Test)
Start -2014 ( Scholarship & Talent Reward Test) is an aptitude cum bench marking test to be conducted by Resonance to reach out , spot , reward & nurture talented students across the country and support them in fulfilling their career aspirations. for a sincere & aspiring student, start would provide a platform to showcase his/her talent to the nation which will boost his/her confidence to perform well in competitive examinations ahead & make a bright career.
Start -2014 would mean following to Student:
- Knowledge Test
- An aptitude Test
- A Benchmarking Test
- A Talent Search Test
- A Talent Recognition Test
- A Test To win lot of rewards
- A test to win huge scholarship
- A test to select a career path
- A Test to foster competitive spirit amongst the students.
- A Test to Open Vistas For Career Counselling & mentoring
Who Can participate in this Exam:
The STaRT-2014 would be conducted for the students of Class-V to Class-XII of Private, Government and Government aided schools (All Boards) of any medium in Indian Territory and Schools outside India affiliated to CBSE Board Only.
- Class V
- Class VI
- Class VII
- Class VIII
- Class IX
- Class X
- Class-XI (Science Stream: For Mathematics& Biology both)
- Class-XII (Science Stream: For Mathematics& Biology both)
- Class-XI (Open Stream: For all remaining streams except Science Stream i.e. Arts, Commerce, Agriculture, Fine Arts, Home Science, Vocational etc.)
- Class-XII (Open Stream: For all remaining streams except Science Stream i.e. Arts, Commerce, Agriculture, Fine Arts, Home Science, Vocational etc.)
In Open Stream, Even the students of Science Stream (Class XI & XII) shall be allowed to compete. However, students from other streams shall NOT be allowed to compete in Science Stream.
Benefits of Start:
Benefits to the students
1. Participation in a large level competition organized by a trusted Brand Name in Test Preparation.
2. Test & assessment of Proficiency at national level.
3. Bench-marking of individual performance at the levels of District, State and National Level.
4. Rewards & Recognition to performance & excellence at national level.
5. Scholarship to assist competitive coaching & future academics/studies.
Benefits to the Schools
1. Enhancement of competitive spirit, readiness and sincerity amongst students.
2. Connecting school students to an authentic, scientific and rewarding National level competition for their class.
3. Opportunity to benchmark school with current student quality level of other schools.
4. Rewards & recognition to school/principal based on students’ performance & number of participation.
5. Relationship with Resonance for avenues of knowledge exchange in the interest of school students.
Registration Fee: Rs. 200/-
Modes Of Exam:
Stage-I Test :
- OFFLINE (AT SCHOOL/RESONANCE TEST CENTRE)
OFFLINE (Resonance TEST Centre Only)
If you still having any problem or you want some more information regarding any other admission ,Exams, admit card or anything else, then please write us on email@example.com , our expert will help you to solve your problem.
To Join us on Facebook click here
All the Best